Monday, September 14, 2009

197.365

We LOVE watercolors!!!
I should pull the paints out more than I do.
The girls love to paint so much.
Elsie had so much fun.
She also got very messy!!!
Madi and Cassi love using their creative minds.
I am so glad I put them into the art classes with Miss. Sarah!
(I need to get the same watercolors that she used...they were so vibrant!!!)
Anyway, the girls had a lot of fun this afternoon!
And I have a bunch more pictures to hang now...cause I just can't get rid of them!!!

5 comments:

Cami said...

Fun! You should try letting them paint with chocolate pudding so if it gets all over they can just lick it off!! Tee hee, my mom did it with my niece and nephew and they loved it!

Amy said...

Looks like Elsie is going to be an artist like her sisters!! Easton pulled out our watercolors yesterday and they were in pretty sad shape - almost gone and really watered down. Guess it time for some replacements.

Malisa said...

I love her look of concentration! I bet she created a masterpiece!

Alison said...

LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!

Sara said...

So, so cute!!! I bet Elsie LOVED it!!