Saturday, September 12, 2009

195.365

We LOVE girls!!!
It is no surprise that our lives are filled with all things girly!
Our friends, the Young family, have been there for our whole married life.
We had our kids together.
We take trips together.
And up until Porter came along...this was what our world was...ALL GIRLS!!!
Pink stuff, fluffy-ness, jewelry, swinging MOODS, hair does, fashion...
All of it.
And we love it all, don't we Heather!!!
I am so thankful for this family and for them being with us for all these years.
I am so happy that my GIRLS...and boy, have such great GIRLS to grow up with!!!

5 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Girls are grand! What a fun picture!

Nancy said...

What a blast! Everyone needs a best friend. I'll keep hoping for Christmas and a red jeep. I'm just not sure which Christmas:)

Young family said...

I can't even express how much we cherish your family and the friendship we share! Thanks for having us over!

And yes! Girls are the best! But we think Porter is pretty cool too! :)

The Holdaway Family said...

Girls rule!
Boys drool!

Cami said...

I bet they have so much fun together! How fun!