Wednesday, September 02, 2009

185.365

Elsie LOVES school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness!
Elsie had such a great day at school.
She did so good!
She had no problems...except getting her diaper changed, she didn't like that, and she got scared on the slide one time...
But other than that, she had so much fun!!!
We are so proud of her and so excited for this new world that she gets to explore!!!
We plan to put her on the bus tomorrow and she seems to be very excited!
Hopefully it goes well!!!
I picked her up from school and she didn't stop talking the whole way home!
She talked about her snacks and coloring and playing and her friends, and the toys, everything!
This is going to be so great for her!
Can't you just feel her excitement!!!

I am so excited to see how she will learn and grow this year!
She's just not my baby girl anymore!!!

(This is her goofy shot...like the big girls. The other day when I took their pictures they wanted to point like they saw the bus coming...I know...crazy kids!!! Anyway, so first thing when AI took Elsie out this is what she did, she pointed like she saw the bus...she is falling as she is doing it, but I couldn't stop laughing...it was so cute!)

5 comments:

Cami said...

She looks so excited! You're right, I can totally feel her excitement from these pics! She looks so cute!

Anjeanette said...

Oh my gosh...that last picture is too cute. That is so funny that she copied them from the other day......too funny. She really does look SO happy. Happy for you....

Young family said...

Glad to hear the first day went well.. Good luck sending her on the bus! Love that she is beaming with excitement!

The Holdaway Family said...

This is going to be so great for her! I am so excited to see all the fun things she does and how much she will learn and grow this year!

Books = Possibilities said...

Elsie is my hero! I just adore the courage and cheerful attitude of that fantastic little girl!