Tuesday, September 01, 2009

184.365

I LOVE (HATE) to watch them grow up!!!
Oh man...
Time is just going too fast.
Cassi rode the bus for the first time today, and loved every minute of it!!!
When did she grow up!!!

Porter, hanging with Elsie, watching out the window to wait for the bus... isn't he too little for that???

And Elsie...my dear sweet Elsie went to her preschool open house to meet her teacher today and she had so much fun. She is just going to love it. First day tomorrow! She's excited, I'm a little sad!

That dang Porter!!!
Crawling up the stairs for the first time today!
How in the world am I gonna do anything now!
All three girls in school, but I am left chasing this BOY all day long!!!

And Madi.

Dear sweet Madi. When did she get so big! Madi had to come home from school today for not feeling good and she had a small temp. Hopefully a good nights sleep will help her out!!! (p.s. who likes her bag???)

Someone tell my kids to stop growing!!!

8 comments:

Katie Call-Sommer said...

awesome pics! It's a good thing when they grow up!! We have to keep telling ourselves that!!!

Brooke said...

Bridge man crawled up some stairs today for the first time today too! I was just thinking I needed to write it down! I love/hate that they grow up and Bride man is my only one! Your kiddos are so lucky to have all the great pics though to remember all these days of their lives!

Malisa said...

I agree! Kids grow WAY to fast! I love her bag! Way cute!

The Holdaway Family said...

She seems too little to be getting on the bus alone!

Why do they have to grow up?!?!? It makes me so sad the think of the time when I will have kids here and none of them will be mine!

Cami said...

I LOVE her bag! Is that one of the ones you made? I would totally pay you to make me one! I love it!

Young family said...

Really cute bag for both of the girls... Sorry that Madi had to come home sick.. She better stay healthy for the weekend!!!
And I can't believe Elsie will be in preschool...They will just love her, just like everyone else that knows her!
And Porter on the move.... too cute!

Books = Possibilities said...

Great bag for Madi! Were there any problems with them using their bags at school?

I'm super excited to hear about Elsie's first day!!!

You're going to have some exciting times with Big Porter at home! I can't believe he's going up the stairs!

Amy said...

I love the bags...I can't believe you made them, they look totally professional! I hate the climbing the stairs thing... every time I turn around, Noah is headed up them, we finally broke down and got the gate out, which of course makes Easton frustrated :)