Thursday, August 27, 2009

179.365

I LOVE my big healthy boy!!!
Porter had his 9 month appt. today.
He is big, nice and healthy!!!
90 % in all areas...big boy!
We were in the waiting room for an EXTRA long amount of time..so I shot some picts of him with the phone.
He is pulling himself up to everything.
Madi was walking at 10 months...I am sure hoping this is not the case with him!!!
But what I love most about this picture is his super chunky dimpled thighs!!!
YUMMY!!!
But the way he is moving...he is gonna be loosing that chunky-ness real fast!
Oh, by the way, he was 23 lbs.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute!!! Bridge is pulling himself to everything too. The other day I went in to get him out of his crib and there he was just standing there with his head peeping over teh top! Love our little monkeys!!!

Amy said...

His little legs are super cute! So how much did he weigh? I love that he has all sisters and is going to be a big tough guy!

Cami said...

He is so cute! I just want to squeeze him!! How much did he weigh?

Books = Possibilities said...

he is a cutie patootie!

The Holdaway Family said...

Isn't Elsie 23 lbs??? He will pass her up pretty soon!