Saturday, August 08, 2009

160.365

I LOVE my little man!!!
This little guy has been so cute today.
Well, he is cute every day...but today...oh boy!
I just love him and he is just the sweetest little guy with the sweetest little personality...
He has such curious eyes...
The way he looks at stuff now I imagine his mind saying..."How can I get in to that when I am older...? How can I get away with this in the future...?"
He is just waiting for the day to spring on the crazy boy stuff I keep hearing about!!!
(But secretly, I think Cassi was sent to me to prepare me for my boy, so I think I am pretty ready for anything he throws at me!!!)
I just count my blessings everyday that this little boy joined our family.
He is so amazing...I love you Porter Brent!!!

7 comments:

Cami said...

He is such a cutie! His hair looks really blonde in this picture!

The Holdaway Family said...

He is so cute! Just wait until he hits about 2ish thats when the true boys comes out, Owen was an angel until then!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

I was checking him out in relief society today and I have to agree that he is pretty dang cute! I think its the eyes.

Books = Possibilities said...

He is a sweetheart! I really enjoyed meeting him and holding him and having him cry when he realized I wasn't who he thought I was! :)

You have a great family!



And I seem to remember reading something about your 160th post???

Brittany said...

Such a cute boy! He looks like Elsie in this picture to me.

Amy said...

He is ADORABLE!!! I just love those days when you seem to love them a little extra :)

Ariel said...

He is SOO cute! He is growing up too fast!