Wednesday, July 22, 2009

8 Month Picts

My baby boy is 2/3 his way to the one year mark!!!
8 Months old...no way!!!
I don't even remember life without this boy!!!

*Porter loves to roll to everything, and he can get across the room pretty dang fast. *Porter is eating all the foods we eat, mostly. And he loves it. *He can almost get his knees under him and I catch him a lot of times trying to pull himself up in his crib, or on chair legs...pretty soon he will be into everything!!! ***We just love having this little guy in our lives!



10 comments:

Malisa said...

All your kids have the best smiles! They are all such happy kiddos!

Brooke said...

AHHHH bubba....I love your smile too! Bridge is trying REALLY hard to crawl and pull himself up too. We better watch out next time you two are together!!!

Books = Possibilities said...

What an adorable kid! I am so excited to meet him!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

porter is getting to be so big and he sure is a cutie!

Cami said...

SO CUTE!! I love that shirt! He looks like such a stud!

Amy said...

Ohhhhhh I just love his big smile!! He is DARLING!

Brittany said...

He is so adorable! I love his two little teeth.

The Holdaway Family said...

Why do they have to grow? He really is starting to look like a little man!

Ed and Ivy said...

That giraffe just keeps getting smaller and smaller! And I agree w/Malisa, all your kids have such sweet smiles.

Sara said...

He is so sweet! I am very excited to meet him! Less than a week now!!