Tuesday, July 21, 2009

143.365

We LOVE Birthday Parties!!!
Elsie's birthday festivities continued on today.
We had a little birthday BBQ with some great friends.
Madi gave this camera to Elsie...
She had fun 'taking pictures'.
We have been working really hard on blowing out candles.
Blowing is a hard thing for Elsie to do...
but she blew out two of her candles and had help with the last one.
Great job Elsie!!!
And of course a little water play!!!
Elsie got this new little pool for her birthday...
cause her other one got left out and popped by Tanger...dumb dog!
But as you can see, she loves it.
What a great party with great friends...
Thanks to the Young Family, the Terry Family and the Salisbury Family (minus Scotty boy.)
We had a great party.

And here is a picture of my boys eyes, cause he has great eyes!

And he is 8 months old today!!!

I will take pictures of the birthday girl and 8 month old really soon, hopefully!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang sickness! I really wish we could have been there! She is such a sweetheart! Happy Birthday Elsie! Glad it was a great party!

Books = Possibilities said...

What a fun party! She looks so grown up with glasses on!!!

Cami said...

SO CUTE!!! I absolutely LOVE Elsie's swimsuit!!!

Young family said...

Thanks for having us!
A new gift is on the way!!

Nicole said...

Your to good at doing this 365 thing. I would never be able to keep up, and I only have 3 kids. rofl.

Your kids are adorable. I love reading your blog, even if I don't comment that often.

The Holdaway Family said...

What a great party! Looks like everyone had a great time!

Malisa said...

I love the picture of Elsie in her pool! She looks like she is having a blast!