Monday, July 20, 2009

142.365-2

We LOVE (and will miss terribly...) Tumble Time!!!
Today was Elsie's last day of Tumble Time.
This class has done so much good things for her and moving her body.
I am very thankful for all those who were there to help!!!
Thank you so much Miss Mary (the P.T.) for helping Elsie to make sure her body was doing things the right way, and encouraging me to let her try to do things herself.
And thanks so much Miss Etta for always having so much energy for all these little kiddos.
You always made things so exciting!
Elsie always enjoyed you demonstrating the activities for her!!!
Elsie made so many great friends there...I am sad it is all over!


Isn't that such a sweet look she is giving Miss Etta!!!

Hopefully we will get to see these wonderful people again!

4 comments:

Cami said...

How come it's over? I LOVE that skirt!! SO cute!!!

Ariel said...

That's too bad that she can't go anymore. That stinks! I also really love her skirt; I want one too!

Books = Possibilities said...

Sad that it's the last day, but so glad that she had the opportunity to go and learn more about her body! What a blessing Tumble Time was!

The Holdaway Family said...

What a bitter sweet day! I am sure that she will miss tumble time!