Monday, June 01, 2009

93.365

I LOVE this little 6 month old man!!!
I guess I can't use the word little!
Porters stats:
Weight: 21 lbs (90%)
Height: 27 1/4 inches (90%)
Head circumference: big! (95%)
He is my BIG boy!!!
This little guy is so much fun.
Today he is a little grumpy cause he had to get shots...
He got three shots.
It was kinda funny, after the first shot, he tried really hard to be brave, he looked right at me like 'I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry...'
Then the next two shots came...boom boom...
and he just couldn't hold it back anymore.
But he didn't cry for long...
So he is still a tough guy!
Porter loves to put everything in his mouth...
Like I said he is getting his teeth...
They just broke through last Sunday.
I can't believe he is 6 months old now!
That is half a year!!!
It makes me sad to see him grow so fast...
but it is so fun to see the new and fun things he is learning to do!!!

Porter slept all night last night...and I missed cuddling with him.

But the Dr. told me today that I need to let him start to sleep all night....Geez, fine!

I loved this shot...like I said, everything goes straight to his mouth!

He loves to eat and eats lots of solid foods.

OBVIOUSLY!!! This kid ain't lacking for any food!!!

Porter loves his sisters...loves his Daddy...and boy does he love his Mommy!!!

He is just so perfect for our little family!!!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

I love his face in the last picture! He is adorable, I love him too.

Books = Possibilities said...

What a sweet BIG boy!!! I hope he likes Auntie hugs...'cuz he's getting a big one from me!!!

andrea wardle said...

I. Love. It.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness he is a cute boy! A cute BIG boy... Kim, you must have arms of steel :)

Bald n Beautiful said...

David is just cutting his first tooth today. So Porter beat him.

So Sorry to hear about your loss. There are no words. But we love you guys and know that you have an awsome family.

The Holdaway Family said...

He is just so cute! We love him!

Young family said...

You guys have the cutest kids! Porter is the cutest baby boy ever!

Erin said...

what a cute little chunk. reminds me of parker...i never realized what a bowling ball he was until i went back to look at his pictures. little boys are so fun!

Sara said...

What a cute big boy!!! I can't wait to give him big hugs and kisses!!!