Saturday, May 23, 2009

Favs #84/365

We ABSOLUTELY LOVE to swim!!!
FINALLY...
our pool opened!!!
We weren't there for very long, cause it looked like it was gonna rain...
But we all had so much fun.
Most of all Elsie!!!
We thought she would be a little nervous with it being cold...
but she went nuts...swinging and kicking her hands and feet while I hold her belly...swimming like a mad-man!!!
Even Porter loved the water.
He didn't like being splashed in the face....but he didn't seem to mind the cold water.
Both Madi and Cassi remembered all the techniques Dad taught them last year...
And they can't wait to see what he teaches them this year!!!
Oh, we love swimming!!!
-------------------------------------------------
By the way...
Here is another dumb quirk of mine.
I have an obsession with making my kids match...not only with each other, but with me...and if I can...I try to trick Brent into matching too...
Anyway...not matchy-matchy...but with the same colors and stuff.
I know...I am a dork.
So this year our theme color is brown.
I think we all look stinking cute!!!
Can you believe he is 6 months old!!!
YIKES!!!
He WOULD NOT look at me with Tanger (the dog) running around.
Silly boys and their doggies!!!

7 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Ah! Porter looks like a little Buddha! Too cute!

You're funny with you're matching! But it's cute, too!

We love swimming, too. The aquatics center opens the week they're out of school, and we're pretty excited! Unfortunately, during the summer, the UI swimming pool doesn't have open swim time! What a bummer!

Jodi Gallagher said...

So cute! Cute swimsuits! Your kids are adorable! I can't believe Porter is already 6 months old. Its unfair how fast they grow up!

Cami said...

Fun! I love how Cassi is holding Porter's face! So precious!
p.s.
I have always wondered this and it might be a stupid question...but do you pronounce Tanger like Danger or like Tang-er...does that makes sense? hehehe...

Young family said...

Cute suits!! Where did you get them? My girls are needing new ones for the summer... And I love that buff little baby boy, sitting up so big!!

Rachel said...

Kim, I love trying to match all of us in the same color. And alberto of course will go along with me.

Porter is so cute and chunky. He looks like he is sitting really good.

The Holdaway Family said...

They look so cute! Today was so chilly here but I can't wait until we can go swimming at our pool, I think it opens on Memorial day!!!

Sara said...

Cute kids! I also think it is so cute how Cassi is holding Porter's face!

CUTE swimsuits!!