Sunday, April 26, 2009

Favs #57/365

I LOVE Rasppppperries!!!
I know...not the greatest shot...
But Porters favorite thing to do right now is blow raspberries!
He usually does it while eating his big boy food....squash, sweet potatoes...the works.
I put a spoonful in...he blows a spoonful out.
He sure thinks it is fun.
Oh, and the food doesn't just come out...it SPRAYS out!!!
But still, I can't help but laugh!
The other night I heard Porter, about the time he usually wakes up to eat...
(yes he still wakes up once at night to eat!!! What can I tell ya...he is a spoiled little mamas boy!)
Anyway...I heard him in his room blowing his raspberries for about a half hour until he fussed to eat.
I couldn't stop laughing.
Here it was 4:00 a.m....and I am rolling in my bed laughing at my sweet little boy blowing raspberries...
Anyone else think this boy is gonna get away with whatever he wants???
Ya, me too!
And long as he gives his mama those loves and kisses that make me melt!!!
Anyway, since I couldn't get a good shot of him blowing raspberries...I thought I would include a couple of cute shots!
Oh, I just love this boy!!!


7 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

What a sweetheart!

I sure look forward to meeting this boy!!!

Sandra said...

Oh how I would love to SQUEEZE him!!

The Holdaway Family said...

Raspberries are probably my least favorite part of feeding kids!

He is adorable!

Brooke said...

Bridger just discovered he could do the same thing. So far he hasn't it done it with his food yet...but I'm sure the day is coming! It is pretty cute though!!!

Sara said...

Sean did raspberries for a little bit, but he hasn't done them for a while. I miss it! It was so cute!!!

Porter is gonna get away with EVERYTHING!!! :)

Brittany said...

How dang funny. I could just kiss on him tons and tons!

Brittany said...

How dang funny. I could just kiss on him tons and tons!