Saturday, April 25, 2009

Favs #56/365

We LOVE buh-buh LOVE!!!
Elsie calls Porter, Buh-Buh.
She loves this boy to pieces.
She also thinks he is a jungle gym.
It is pretty funny.
He will be laying on the floor, and Elsie will crawl over to him, talk to him in her sweet little voice, then crawl over him...her knees in his ribs and all.
And he has no problems with it.
I think he is gonna be a tough guy.
She is always laying on his belly.
The most recent problem???
Well, Porter has found out that he likes hair.
Elsie has found out that she doesn't like her hair pulled.
But I think they work it out fine.
I think these two are gonna be great friends.

7 comments:

Anjeanette said...

That is so cute. The more children you have, they really do become more tough, I think just because of that. That will be so fun to see them become such good friends. He is too cute.....and I can't believe how big he is. So chubby and cute!

Brooke said...

WHat cute pics of cute kids!!! THere are sure some pics that I almost have to look twice to make sure it's Porter...those eyes remind me sooooo much of Bridge and some of his facial expressions!!

Books = Possibilities said...

I love it! Porter is just what Elsie needs! And vice versa! I love that she calls him buh-buh! Too too cute!

The Holdaway Family said...

She is so cute with him! They are going to be bestest friends!

I hope they work out the hair issue quickly!

Megan said...

little brothers make the bestest of best friends! He will be her little protector, I know Howard and Kaleb were mine and still are!

Malisa said...

How sweet! You can see the joy in both of their eyes! Your kids are just adorable!

Amy said...

Look how big and rolly that cute little Porter is...his arms are almost as big as Elsie's!