Sunday, March 01, 2009

Ol' Reliable

Okay...
There is a thing going on in blogland...it is a 365 idea.
A picture a day for the whole year.
Well, I really want to do this. I know...I am a couple months late.
But I just loved the idea.
And I thought I would put a little spin on it to help me be more positive in life.
I want to post 365 of my favorite things.
This way I can look everyday and see how I am surrounded by such great things
and have such a great life.
So today's might be a little boring...
but after church I took a little nap. After my nap I woke up and was really cold.
So what do I do???
Well, I grab my trusty sweatshirt.
Actually it isn't mine...it's my hubbys...
This was Brent's sweatshirt when he worked for South Salt Lake Fire Dept...many years ago. This sweatshirt is the most comfy thing in the world and it is always what I run to when I get cold!
So my favorite thing today, picture 1/365, is of this old worn out sweatshirt.

11 comments:

Jami said...

What a fun idea. I know I would crash and burn at it, but I look forward to seeing your next 364 posts! :)

Erin said...

what a great idea! i'm excited to see what's to come....& maybe, i might follow suit. :)

Anjeanette said...

I have seen a few blogs doing this, and can't commit myself. I have been better about taking pics of myself, just not everyday. Good luck posting everyday.... :)

Sara said...

I love it! I might copy you... hope you don't mind! What a great way to show how blessed you are! Do you think you will make a book just for these posts or will you include them in your family year book?

Bald n Beautiful said...

Great idea. I remember that sweatshirt. Awsome present for Jenni, but you are supposed to be blogging all your crafts you complete so the rest of us can copy!

The Holdaway Family said...

This is a fun idea, I am not creative enough to do it though! I love old sweatshirts, they are the best!

Malisa said...

What a great idea! I may have to think about doing this. It would be fun to do it the way your doing it and also positn old picutures of our kids!!! How fun! I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Brooke said...

I've seen this and so want to do it! What a great idea!

Brooke said...

I've seen this and so want to do it! What a great idea!

Jodi Gallagher said...

How fun! I might have to copy this idea! It would be good to think daily of what you love and are thankful for. The sweater does look comfy

Michelle said...

I think this is such an awesome idea! You can start whenever you want cause you are the boss of your house and stuff. I don't think I would do so good, but I would like to try once I get my lenses back.