Friday, March 13, 2009

My Big Boy


Favs #13/365

My FAVORITE big BOY!!!

You didn't think I was gonna leave my man out, right???
This is my man.
This is what I live for.
Tonight I got to go out with my man.
Doesn't he look great in his Class A Uniform?
We went to an awards banquet tonight for the Fire Department.
Not usually Brent's kind of thing.
But I was asked to do pictures for it, so he was forced to go!
But I am glad we went.
It is always nice to go out with each other without the kiddos.
You can actually look at each other!
Anyway...
As I was saying...
This is my man.
He is such a hard worker...
at home...
at work...
in anything he does.
He sees something that needs to be done...and he does it.
This man is the toughest guy I know...
but becomes the biggest softy with these four kiddos he has!
He is good at anything he does.
I am so thankful that I was the girl lucky enough to snag him up.
I am still not sure how that happened!!!
Anyway...so I love my man.
That's all I had to say!

We don't usually get to have pictures together much...so I had a fellow Fire guy shoot a shot of the two of us.

I had so much fun going out with Brent tonight!!!

Love you baby...

Also...a HUGE thanks to Drew and Heather for taking our kids for so long tonight. Thanks so much...it is time for you guys to have a long night out together!!!

3 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

Do you actually have make up on? You look gorgeous without it, but you look pretty hot with it too!

Young family said...

It was our pleasure to watch the kids. They were so good! I am glad you had a fun night!

The Holdaway Family said...

You guys are so cute, and how fun for you to be able to take pictures for the fire house!