Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Porter Brent Matthews

We blessed Porter this weekend.
We went to Brent's parents house to do it. It is much easier for us to travel to family then to have everyone come to us.
We also blessed Madi and Elsie in their home. I feel bad that Cassi is the only one to be blessed in the church, but it was winter time and there was a big storm right before...she will forgive me, right?
Brent offered a beautiful blessing for his baby Boy.
I am so thankful to have a husband worthy to give these beautiful blessings to his little babies.
I am so thankful for my beautiful family, and that I get to keep them forever!






Elsie and Grandma 'Ene'

Porter and Grandma 'Na'

Elsie and Bumpa

The grandmas oogaling the baby boy!

Me with my sweet baby boy

10 comments:

Katie Call-Sommer said...

So cute!

Staci said...

Oh man that baby boy is so cute... He makes me want one so bad... You family is adorable. I love the shot of you with the baby boy!!!

Anjeanette said...

That is nice you have lots of family in one place to visit. Love how the grandma's are so into your kids....that's so fun. Cute pics of your family.

Nicole said...

I love his little blessing outfit. So cute! What a handsome baby!

Megan said...

kim porter's outfit was so cute, all the little dresses were too. it was fun to see you guys.

Brooke said...

Oh we wish we could have been there! Porter looked very very handsome. What a cutie he is. There are a few shots that I really think he looks like Bridger! Your whole family is so stinkin cute. We love you all!

Jenni said...

That is a great family picture!

Angela said...

SO cute....the family, the baby, just everything.

Amy said...

He is so sweet! I looked everywhere for an outfit like that when Easton was blessed, I love it! The family picture of all of you is super cute too!

Young family said...

love his hat and sweater.. Wish we could have been there too... Love the family picture!!