Friday, February 20, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date

This morning when Brent got home from work, he asked Madi if she would go on a date with him tonight.
Madi was so excited. She said that she told everyon at school that she was gonna go on a date with her Dad!
So she got home...dressed herself in more appropriate 'date' attire.
(She was wearing some cute capris with her tube socks pulled up...but I talked her out of that one!)
Then Dad went out the garage...a few minutes later we hear a knock at the door, it was Dad...here to take Madi on her date...he even had a flower.
Madi had so much fun with her Dad.
I think this is something Madi really needed.
She is such a good girl and I think we rely on her so much...and that gets hard for a little girl.
So a night of fun and play with her favorite person in the world was just the thing she needed!!!

12 comments:

Erin said...

what a sweet thing! i bet she had a blast & felt so special with her dad's full attention.

Anjeanette said...

That is so nice of him to do that for her. So cute.

Brooke said...

Oh that is awesome. She sure has a very special relationship with her dad! I love Madi's outfit too...she is a styling girl. Tell her I need her to come shopping with me!

Jodi Gallagher said...

How sweet. Those are some of my favorite memories of my dad and I. What a great daddy Brent is!

Books = Possibilities said...

What did Madi and Brent do on their date?

I can just imagine how excited Madi was to have some one-on-one time with her Daddy! How fun!

Cami said...

That is SO cute! I love how he knocked on the door! What did they end up doing?

Amy said...

I got all teary eyes reading this (I know, I'm such a sap). I think the positive relationship I had/have with my dad has been one of the best influences in my life! What a lucky girl to have a daddy who loves her!

Sara said...

Awwww! What a special date!!!

DTanner said...

How sweet! So what did they do on their date?

Lyric Payne said...

What a thoughtful dad. Some guy in Madi's future is going to have a lot to live up to! Although, at least you know that her expectations will be high.

Malisa said...

What a great dad! So fun for bith of them. I love her hat!

The Holdaway Family said...

What a cool thing for him to do! Remember when Dad used to take us on daddy daughter dates?