Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Visiting Springville

We made our way to Springville so my family could meet Porter.
The weather was good, so we had no problems.
Everyone loves Porter, of course.
We had fun playing games and eating.
It is always great being with family.
My sister Ariel and niece Bailey
Playing games in the 'coop'
The grand-daughters taught Grandma Na all about Taylor Swift by listening (and belting out) to her music on youtube.
Elsie can be easily occupied by the video camera...look at the bottom lip...what a cutie!

4 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Looks like a fun trip! Cute pics!

Anjeanette said...

So much fun. I want my kids to grow up like my husband did also. That's great that they love to work hard and play hard. Love the pictures of Porter....he really is a perfect looking baby.

The Holdaway Family said...

You need to figure out how to load that video up on youtube...They are all such performers! It was so nice to see you and your sweet BIG family!

Nicole said...

You were in Springville and you didn't tell me. Oh, sad day. I live here too you know!