Friday, December 19, 2008

Amazing Elsie!!!

We just wanted to do a post of how awesome Elsie is doing.

When we first had Porter she would get jealous when I would feed him. But then she turned it into her own "therapy" time and she would walk from me to the ottoman and back to me, and again. She was very proud.

Well, today Brent was working with her and he got this on tape. I think the best part about this tape is that when she gets to the tree she actually changes her direction. That is something we haven't even worked on yet with her physical therapist. The distance here is about 12 feet, by far the farthest she has ever gone. And look at how controlled she is. I am just so proud of her and her hard work. I am sure it won't be long until she is walking all over the place by herself!

14 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! Hooray for Elsie! She is doing so great! I am so proud of her! She is so smart to do her own therapy sessions now!

Cami said...

That is so awesome! She is SO smart!

Rachel said...

I love it that she clears the hair out of her face. So cute! I'm glad that you share these videos of Elsie's progress. I can just imagine how I would feel watching her reach these milestones in her life if she was my daughter.

Young family said...

Looks like she is on her way to being on her feet all of the time.. You are awesome Elsie!!

Anjeanette said...

I love how she does everything with a big smile on her face, no matter how hard the challenge. What a sweet little girl...

Nicole said...

How great is that! Good job! She is super cute. I loved the video!

Dustin said...

Good Job Elsie!

Erin said...

that is so great! way to go elsie :)

Kristi said...

Wow! Good for her! What a long way she has come. And cute too!

Nead Family said...

way to go, Elsie!!!! Keep it up, girl!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

YAY! That is just so awesome I think Elsie is so cute I love to watch her videos! Good job Elsie!! Keep up the good work~

Katie Call-Sommer said...

YAY! That is just so awesome I think Elsie is so cute I love to watch her videos! Good job Elsie!! Keep up the good work~

Jodi Gallagher said...

That is awesome! What a smartie! Shes a doll!

Books = Possibilities said...

What a girl!!!

I love watching her grow and develop, even though it is mainly through pictures and tapings!

She is such a blessing...to your family and all of ours!

Does she still wear her braces?