Monday, September 29, 2008

One more gone...

Aren't' kids usually excited to pull their teeth out!!!
Madi has had this tooth very loose for the last few WEEKS and would not pull the dang thing out. Well, Sunday morning it was seriously only hanging by a thread, I told her to try to get it out before we went to church so she wouldn't bleed all over the place. No such luck...she wouldn't pull it out and she wouldn't let me near it. So the minute we sit down in church, what happens??? She got the tooth out! One benefit to waiting so long and having it barely hanging on...no blood.
So it is finally out. This is only her second tooth to come out and she has quite a few loose ones, but I have a feeling each tooth will take a VERY long time to come out! We need to just pull them out while she is sleeping. Goofy girl!

She thought it was funny to make herself look like Nanny McPhee

Finally out!!!

Now we get to look forward to those big ugly grown up teeth that are way too big for little kids faces! Yay!

10 comments:

Sara said...

Ewww! That first one is pretty gross! I like her Nanny McPhee impression. What a funny girl!

The Stevensons said...

Gees Madi, you should just pull them out!

Love, Morgan

The Holdaway Family said...

That is the loosest tooth I have ever seen! The adult teeth arn't that bad!

Nead Family said...

I can't believe it fell out at church! Gotta love the huge teeth that come in...at least all the kids look the same! Max won't let me near his loose teeth, either. He has 2 very loose ones...I'm afraid he's gonna choke on one of them in his sleep or something...

Anjeanette said...

Gotta get them out while you can. Jordan wouldn't let us pull one that was hanging, and he was eating an apple, and ended up eating his tooth. I know....gross. So, get them pulled. Just sit on her! :)

Young family said...

What a cute smile Madi!!! Now you and Cassi look alike. And yes, she is a good Nanny McPhee impersonator..

Malisa said...

Isn't it funny how they are so excited to lose the teeth but scared to actually pull them out. My husband put Madison's head between his knees and would squeeze her ears a little while pulling on the tooth. She was more mad about him squeezeing her ears a little rather than him pulling out her tooth.

Amy said...

Such funny pictures of her "snaggle tooth". She's such a pretty girl... I'm sure she'll pull of those big adult teeth :)

Nicole said...

And that is why I yanked out Madison's tooth. She would do it and it was just hanging on too. lol.

Frog Family said...

Hey Kim, I was one of Benji's friends in school. That is so funny because my 7 year old will not pull her teeth out either. I called her Nanny McPhee for about 3 weeks before she finally pulled her top tooth out. She likes the money the tooth fairy gives her but she hates to loose the teeth.
Tell your hubby hi for me.