Friday, September 12, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I have been trying to get Brent to get a new BBQ for years!!! Every birthday I say...go get one. Every Chrsistmas I say...go get one. Fathers Day...go get one! But for this man to spend money...especially on himself...that doesn't happen! The BBQ he has been using since we were married wasn't very good to start with. It wasn't bad, and did the job, but it is nothing compared to this monster! I am glad he finally did it. (Plus, it takes care of my Christmas present this year for him...besides giving him a baby Boy!!!) He made some yummy steaks for us tonight and I can't wait to see what else he will do for us! You deserve it baby!

This is our old BBQ in front of our new one...new problem...now we need a bigger patio!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

We love to BBQ. Devin would love a new BBQ too... but not until we pay off our lean-too we just had built.

The Holdaway Family said...

YEA for Brent! It looks great, what a fun new toy!

Young family said...

Now we will have to shish-k-bob again... And I will probably feel the pressure to get Drew one.

Jodi Gallagher said...

We BBQ all summer long. That looks like a really nice grill! Maybe Kovis getting a BBQ for Christmas.....