Friday, August 29, 2008

Birthday Pictures

We went and did Madi's Birthday Pictures this morning. We drove around for a little while and we accidentally came upon this building wall...isn't it perfect!!! And of course Madi was not hard at all to take pictures of...she has become quite a poser lately though...when I would tell her to look at me she would look just a little up and to the corner...you know, like serious models...seriously Madi!!! Your only 7...don't make yourself too old too fast...anyway...I picked a few to share...it was hard to pick...they are all so cute...but there are a few that will make you laugh too!!! I want a close-up to blow up in the house...which does everyone like best?


I am leaning towards this one or the first one...

For some reason she thought this pose was necessary...she thinks it is so great that she can pose like a 'China Person'
So grown up!
These two make me laugh and I had to include them...This is what she told me to do..."Mom turn your camera so the door looks sideways and I will pretend that I am in a earthshake." I corrected her and said 'earthquake'...and she replied "Well, the earth shakes, doesn't it???" Anyway, take a look at her faces...she cracks me up!!!

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Birthday girl!

9 comments:

DTanner said...

They are all so cute. You have such a talent. I really like her smile in the one where she is sitting on the ground.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Wow! She is so photogenic! What a beauty! I love the first one or the one with her back against the wall. How fun!

skcoe said...

I like the third and fourth ones... less squinty and SO BEAUTIFUL!

Big girl!

I need to take pics of my kids...you've inspired me.

Young family said...

Happy Birthday Madison... You are so photogenic. All the pictures look good. Good luck choosing.

The Holdaway Family said...

My pick is the last one...but they are all good...even the silly ones!

Erin said...

she's so cute & great job on the pictures!

Cami said...

I love love LOVE numbers 3 and 7! SO cute!! She is SO pretty! Happy Birthday Madi!

Nicole said...

Beautiful pictures as always!

Whats up with kids doing Chinese things... my are always doing that too for some reason. lol.

When we eat Chinese or Japanese foods, my kids eat with chopsticks, and Brayden get's so upset if you don't use the chopsticks correctly, like if you stab at it... in China they DON'T do that unless a person has passed away. Seriously, we don't live in China, I think it's ok around our kitchen table. lol.

michelle said...

She is so cute! I love all of those pictures, and the baby ones. It makes you sad I know . It is tough watching them grow. And relizing how fast time goes.oh and by the way I tagged you when you get a boring minute!