Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Welcome Home

My little brother returns from his LDS mission tomorrow. We are going to meet him at the airport and the girls are so excited! So we decided to make a big poster for him. I thought maybe I could send them out and they could do it while I got other stuff done...HA HA! It took some major supervision. Oh well...Madi wanted to have it in 'Rainbow-ifical' order. So after I drew the letters out, we put a little letter on the big letters (ex. R for red, O for orange) so Cassi would know what color to paint. That made Madi happy, she thought Cassi would ruin it for sure! But it turned out good! Can't wait to see you Andy!
Madi with her cute new hat!
Elsie chillin' in her high chair while I supervise (and take picts!)
Elsie has never met Andy! I am sure she will be nice to him! She might not let him hold her, but I am sure he will get a big smile!
Crazy Cass
Some good team work
Elsie got to get out and 'paint' for a little while
Then we decided that a crayon would be better...
The final product...
Followed by Popsicles, of course!

7 comments:

Anjeanette said...

That will be fun for him to see your girls. Is he just passing through? Always have to have popcycles. :)

Jilene said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having!!! I'm sure you are excited too. Having other kids has helped it go faster too!

Sara said...

That is so awesome!!! I am jealous that you get to meet him at the airport! I guess I will see him soon enough! Have a safe trip and take TONS of pictures so I don't feel so left out!!!

Angela said...

Fun! It's always fun to welcome home a missionary that has served a faithful mission. Tell the girls that the poster is AWESOME! I love the rainbow colors.

Nicole said...

How exciting to have him back. I bet he'll love the poster the girls made as much as they loved making it. They are such cuties.

andrea wardle said...

I love to read your blog, it's so cute (got it from the class of 98 blog)! You are so on top of it! I love a good popsicle too. That's a staple here!

Young family said...

Good job with the poster girls. I am sure your uncle will love it... I can't believe it has been two years already.