Saturday, May 24, 2008

I just wanted to post my most favorite all time picture.
This is Madi Bell with her proud new Daddy.
(Sorry it is a scan)
What I love most about this picture is that the minute Brent saw this little girl, he was a Daddy in every sense of the word.
Our Bell did give us quite a scare when she was born, but she was so strong and she helped us be strong through it all. How can one tiny little thing wiggle into your hearts so fast!
We are so lucky to have the little family that we do. I do know that these three girls have taught more to us than we have to them...about forgiveness, unconditional love, make-believe, patience, and just how to have fun and laugh. Each one of them has the best laugh!
These girls were given to us for a reason, hopefully we can be the kind of parents they deserve!

6 comments:

Sara said...

What a great picture! Brent is such a great dad!! And you are such a great mom!!

Brooke said...

Oh I love this picture! She was so tiny :-) I still remember little Madi Bell. I love all your girls and you guys!

Big hugs from here to there!

Brooke said...

Oh I love this picture! She was so tiny :-) I still remember little Madi Bell. I love all your girls and you guys!

Big hugs from here to there!

Young family said...

This is a sweet picture, I don't think I have ever seen hospital picts of Madi...

The Holdaway Family said...

Do you try to make everyone who visits your blog cry!?!?!? At that time I bet it felt like the world stopped...now you realize that it had just begun!

Amy said...

This is such a beatufiul photo!!! Wow! No wonder you love it... especially with all the memories it must have for you!