Friday, May 16, 2008

Elsie's new ride

Elsie got her new ride today!!! She is loving it. This one works MUCH better for her...first of all..it's GOLD...how could that not be better, right??? NO, but really, it stops when it starts to roll backwards...which is a good feature. The front wheels swivel, which makes it much easier for her to maneuver where she wants to go. She loves it and has worn herself out today walking with it. Her little legs get tired pretty fast, but she loves it, so she keeps going! She will sleep good tonight, that is for sure. Sorry about all the pictures, but she just looks so cute...I can't help it! I should post a video, I will do that another time.




Loves and kisses for her daddy! That girl has him wrapped around her finger!!!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Oh!!! She is adorable!!! I love the one where Brent is giving her kisses! So sweet! Elsie is so blessed to have parents like you and Brent! And I love the gold!!!

Erin said...

go elsie! it must be so much fun for her to be able to get around like that. she looks like such a sweetie.

The Holdaway Family said...

YEA ELSIE! I am so happy for her! She is going to be able to keep up with her sisters now! I am glad that it came in such a pretty color...so shiny!

Rachel said...

She does look seriously adorable pushing that thing. It's almost too cute to ever get rid of :), but I'm sure she'll soon be walking like a pro.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I love little Elsie, she is so darn cute! I always look forward to your udpates, you do such a great job with the blog and documenting your kids! :)

Kristi said...

I must say, I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your cute kids. Your girls are beautiful and look just like you! No wonder you're so proud. BTW, that gold walker is AWESOME!

Amy said...

What a rock star with her shiny gold walker!!!

mortensen98 said...

Your family is so cute! i think your pictures are great to bad i live in springville i am needing a family picture taken. HOpe all is well

Larcy (West) Mortensen
class of '98