Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We went skiing today for our anniversary...Brent hasn't been since he was a little kid...and he was so sweet to be patient with me as he taught me what to do...I fell...alot...and in very weird positions, but no big injuries.
It was so fun to spend so much time ALONE with my favorite guy! Thanks for such a fun day!
The girls always see the lights up at Bogus during the night, so we wanted to take a picture of where those lights are shining from...
This is us on the ski lift...awww...just a couple of love birds!!!
(A big thanks to Jenni for taking our kids for so long today! Thanks for giving us some ALONE time!!! Your the best!)

7 comments:

Nead Family said...

Kim--looks like fun!! I soooo badly want to go skiing this winter. I haven't skiied in about 7 years, so I'm not sure I could even still do it! Night skiing would be fun and only 10 bucks if you buy something at a chevron! Maybe we could get a small group together who would want to go! Anyways, looks like you had a great time. Love the wedding pics!

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary yesterday! I'm glad you guys got to skiing today! It looks like so much fun! It's fun looking back at the pictures...I remember when you guys got married like it was yesterday! Love ya.

The Holdaway Family said...

How fun! Was it too cold? Happy anniversary again!

pillingfamily said...

what fun!! happy anniversary!! kim, you look exactly the same as when you got married. what a beautiful bride.

Rachel said...

I went snowboarding last winter with Adam for the first time, and it amazed me how completely ridiculous I looked when I fell. But he was sooo patient with me, and he's not really the patient type. Ijust must have looked really hott in my snow gear. But that would be so fun to get a group together and go one Saturday evening.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, I didn't know you guys are skiers. Looks like fun! Happy Anniversary! You don't look any different, beautiful as ever!
Love,Bonnie

Amy said...

What a fun anniversary!! I'm sure you were a natural on the slopes :) The picture of the view from the top of the hill is beautiful!