Monday, January 28, 2008

Elsie's 18 month check-up

We took Elsie to the doctor today for her 18 month checkup...and they had these gowns and she looked so cute I couldn't stand it. I was so mad that I didn't bring my camera...silly me, didn't take my camera to the doctor appointment, what was I thinking....then I remembered the phone!!!! Yay, so I got these cute pictures in her little gown....Thank heavens for cell phone cameras!!!



As far as how her checkup went...poor kid has to go in for some blood work...the doctor is concerned with her not maintaining her weight. She keeps dropping off her curve. And with her head size small, and the developmental issues she has, it is better safe than sorry. So tomorrow we will go to the lab and get her blood drawn, I am not looking forward to that. Poor kid!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, bloodwork and kids are not a good combo. Good luck. At least she is gorgeous and happy!

Sara said...

Good luck with the blood work! Poor Elsie!

She looks so adorable in that gown!!!

Larissa said...

Poor little darling. She is such a cutie. I hate when my kids get shots. Getting blood work done... I think my husband would have to be there not me. You are strong, Kim.
That gown IS really cute. Eva got to wear one once and I thought she looked just adorable.

Brittany said...

What a cute little thing Miss Elsie is! Give her a kiss for me. Hope the next appt. goes well!

Brooke said...

Oh Elsie! I hate doctors and needles. She is a tough little cookie though. Give her a big hug and kiss from me. I miss you guys!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I have never seen tiny little gowns like that! They are too cute! :) Good luck with the bloodwork, I HATE things like that... :(

The Holdaway Family said...

Morgan had to wear a little gown like that when she was at Primary Childrens...of course they didn't seem that little because she was only 2 weeks old, they just drowned her...