Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Playing around

So my friend Alesha and I are trying to get it together to where we can have our own photography business together...she actually has one of her own, but is willing to take me on so we can work together...(your great Alesha...by the way her photo blogspot is alesharusso.blogspot.com )...so I went to her house today and we played a little with her lights, since I have never worked with studio lights...or understand how to work it all...and she helped me to understand more of how that all works...anyway, here are some of the picts...I know they are a scruffy looking bunch of kids...but we needed some kind of model, right!!! So here are a few shots...we really want to get working now so we can find families right now who need family pictures done for their Christmas cards...so let me know if you want to help get us started!


Cassi giving Elsie her kisses...

She was a little crazy...I know, hard to believe!

I know, gross huh...but this is how Elsie kisses and Cassi's nose was in the 'right' spot!

She kept jumping out of the light, I just thought the tounge was great!

Happy little Tripp

Crazy Cass

I think this is so cute...I just wish her hair was done cuter, oh well!!!

Goof ball!


Tripp jumping in his under-roos!


Happy, but scruffy, little Elsie

10 comments:

Sara said...

How fun for you! That is very exciting! Does this mean I am going to have to pay you for my pictures? Ü

Young family said...

Yeah, I am so happy that you two will work together. So, name your price, we need family picutes and we need to do a fire picture with the girls- I'll call you

Lyric Payne said...

Great pictures. I'm so excited for you. What a fun business, especially with such a good friend. I always love solid backgrounds, white or black.

Anjeanette said...

That's awesome you and Alesha are getting together on a business. I have looked at her blog before and she has good stuff. I would love to see prices and stuff. I guess I could call you too. :)

Jenni said...

That is cool, you didn't mention that the other day. It is a good idea though because it will benefit both of you.

Cami said...

Awesome! I wish I could go in to photography...but you kind of need a nice camera first! I have always loved the pics you take! You are awesome!

Amy said...

The pictures look great! And especially if this was your first try with the lights (I've heard they can be a bit tricky). Good luck with the business, I think that's awesome!!

Michelle said...

Those are super cute. I wish I knew how to use my lights. Ya'll got some fabulous pics!

The Holdaway Family said...

That is so cool! Does she have a whole big room totally divoted to just photography? Your kids look wonderful, I dont think they look scruffy, just cute kids!

skcoe said...

Will you come to Utah to do it? Because I will hire you in a HEARTBEAT. I've been on your friend's blog and adore her pictures. I'm always taking everyone else's pics, but need someone to take MINE!!!!!

But SERIOUSLY, would you do it next time you're in town? NAME A PRICE!!!!!!! Plus we'll take your family to dinner and catch up!