Friday, November 16, 2007

Playing again

So I have some awesome friends who are Photographers and they are so kind to let me come and play with them and help me to decide what I need in my search for my own studio lights. I have learned so much from them...thanks so much Rachel, Michelle and Alesha...I think you guys are great...Each one of them has helped me in deciding what I like and don't like...I think the thing I learned the most....MAKE MY KIDS CUTE WHEN I PLAN TO TAKE THEIR PICTURES!!!!! Once again they are scroungy...oh well...they are still cute...but could be so much cuter!!! The pictures of Cassi are at Michelle's house and Elsie's are at Rachel's house...and that is little Easton at the end...Rachel's little boy who was so good and obviously completely trained for his mom...she asked him to sit, he sat, she asked him to smile...he smiled...he was so cute...so thanks again guys...you are great!!! Thanks for all your help...I can't wait to get my own!














4 comments:

Young family said...

Kim- you need to start charging me so you can get your new lights and equip you want. I will cut you a check-
Oh, and it was Drew that posted the comments about Brent and his puppy rescue, not me-

Sara said...

So cute! They look great!

Jenni said...

Those are great, now go out and buy some. You deserve them and remember, YOU HAVE TO SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY!

Cami said...

How fun! Cute kids!