Friday, November 02, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

So I have been tagged and I need to list 6 things about myself...so here goes!

1. I am not a clean person...I want to be...I strive to be...but I fail every time!!! Sure the house is usually clean when we have visitors cause we know they are coming...so if you don't believe me, stop by without us knowing. If it weren't for Brent this place would be a pig sty...I wish I could be a better house wife...but I am just not! (Sorry, I am not going to post a picture of my messy house!!!)

2. I love photography...I love being able to take my own kids pictures...but I want to get better...and I will, I hope! I would love more than anything to be good enough to make a business out of it...

3. I love being a mom to 3 little girls...I love when we go to store and I can hear people say, look at them..they have three girls...sure it is hard...and I know my girls deserve a better mom than I am to them...but I am working on that too...

4. I love to run...I wish I had more time for it...I ran a lot more before my friend Annie moved to Minnesota...she is the one who made me love running. But I do enjoy it, I love the stress relief I get out of it. 2 miles or 13 miles...it always feels very accomplishing, if that makes sense.


5. Brent and I work well together. We always have some kind of project to do together, I really enjoy it, and I think most of the time he would say he enjoys doing stuff with me too...I have many projects in the works right now, and wonder when it will all be done, but at least there is no deadline! We also like to fix up and clean up old things and put them around our house. And the best part is most of our old antiques come from within our own family...I really enjoy being able to have these heirlooms in our home. This picture is a picture of my grandmas table that she got when she got married. It is one of my favorites. Brent and I refinished it...it used to have a laminate top, and when we peeled that off, it had this beautiful wood underneath...I love it...there are so many things in my house, I can't post all of them...but I love them all


6. I am cheap...I would love to wear all the cute clothes that everyone is wearing...but I can't bring myself to spend more than $25 on a pair of jeans...I did spend $40 once and it about killed me, and believe me, they will be worn till they are threads...which is coming close! But I think I find some good deals...like today I found a really cute dress for $7.20...can't beat that!

7. I know, I only need 6 things...but I had to put this one in...I am obsessed with my husband...and all my Friends make fun of me for it...we do spend a lot of time together, but I really enjoy it...we have a lot of fun together!!!
So there it is...my little spill about myself...now I am supposed to tag 6 people...so I tag Steph, Jenni, Lyric, Sheryl, Sadie, Heather and Annie too...okay I know that is 7 people...but I had 7 things about myself...so why not tag 7 people! I know some of you may have already be tagged, but we would all love to learn 6 more new things, right!!!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Kim. i found your blog through Jilene Ray's so I peeked. I hope you don't mind! Your girls are beautiful, and everyone knows it. All of your pics look really cute. And it's good to be obsessed with your husband. I like mine a lot too.

Jenni said...

This was fun to read. Probably because I wanted to add tidbits to all of them and since it is impossible for me not to put my two cents in, here it goes. 1st, you are cleaner then me so you can always just come to my house and feel better about your self, that is what friends are for right? Second, you are a great photographer and you are good enough to start a business. Third, you are a great mom and your girls are LUCKY to have you as a Mom. I really do learn a lot from you about being a good Mom. Fourth, I am sorry that I am not as fun to run with as Annie is (this isn't a "pity me" comment, I know it is true and I am sorry). Fifth, I am glad you and Brent work well together because the two of you have furnished my house and built my shop. Sixth, you are cheap or is it Brent that is cheap? I think it is Brent and he trained you that way. Not that that is a bad thing, it is just what I think. Seventh, I don't make fun of you because you are obsessed with Brent, just that you can't even spend an evening away from him without being anxious to get back home. Especially since you see more of each other then any other husband and wife I know.

Kim said...

Wow...that is a mouthfull...no I am cheap...maybe Brent has helped a little, but I am cheap..I can't help but think what other things I could have bought with the same amount of money...

Kim said...

And also Jenni...you are fun to run with...I just meant that Annie made sure we went all the time...don't you agree that we ran more when Annie was here!!!

The Holdaway Family said...

After reading Jenni's comment (which I try not to do because it influence's me what I am going to say) but it looked to interesting but I forgot what I was going to post...but mostly after reading Jenni's post I second it! Except that you haven't made anything for my house...well the FHE chart...but you are more than welcome to make me anything for my new house!! haha just kidding...maybe...

Amy said...

This was fun to read and learn a bit more about you! That dress is adorable...and I love a good bargain! I think your pictures are awesome, too (and I spend a lot of time looking at different peoples pictures :)!!

Michelle said...

So fun to read!!! That dress was SO SO SO cute on you today. I wanted to comment on it but I was a little "all about me" today. I LOVE a good deal.
Oh and will you be my photog buddy? cause that would make me really happy.

Cami said...

I am obsessed with my husband, too! But I think that's how it should be! :)