Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Cass!!!

Well, it was Cassi's #4 birthday yesterday...and she had a great day...she got to have whatever she wanted....she chose muffins for breakfast, spaghetti for lunch, and Red Robin for dinner. She originally wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse, but they don't sing to you there, and she wanted to get sung to...who wouldn't on their birthday, right!!!
Happy to be at Red Robin

This is the only one I could get of Elsie not blinking...she would see the camera and blink over and over...it was pretty funny!
Mid-blink
This is while they were singing to her...she was very excited!

She loves her pillow case!
And this was the hit of the night...Cassi is obsessed with Ariel and she is so happy to have her own little baby Ariel doll.
I think it was a good day!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

What a sweet little birthday girl. That cracks me up what the requirments for dinner were. She isn't a future diva at all!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Cassi!!! That last picture is so sweet... and I laughed at the pillowcase one because at first glance it looks like that's all she's wearing :)

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Cassi!!! It looks like you guys had a fun day!

Sara said...

What a great day! That sleeping picture is so cute! What a sweet girl!

Lyric Payne said...

I really love the last picture. There is nothing cuter than a sleeping child. You are such a fun mom. You go all out for birthdays. I only got to choose my favorite dinner, not breakfast and lunch too!

The Holdaway Family said...

She is such a sweet girl! I love that Ariel baby, and I can see she does too! I am glad she had such a good day!

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed reading your blog. You are such the best mom. I am so excited now that I can check your blog because I have internet!

skcoe said...

What a fun birthday! I love letting my kids choose the menu for the day, we even have special birthday dishes and the kids think that is really cool too.

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! The blinking/squinting pics of your baby are so funny!