Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our visit to Springville

While Brent was hunting, I drove with the girls to Springville where I helped my Mom to clean out the chicken coop at my grandmas house. It was very dirty, but not from chickens...just dirt, dust, bugs, you know, fun stuff. It isn't for chickens anymore, but was full of years and years of stuff, and I came home with many treasures.
We had a campfire and smores the first night. The girls had a lot of fun!

Scary faces!
Cassi didn't get to be in the scary face picture...so I took one of her...I think it is pretty spooky!!!
Owen's crazy face
Madi and morgan and bay's teeth
Abi
Reagen
Elsie in the jumper
Trouble!!!
(Don't you love Cassi's shirt...how can one little kid get as dirty as she does in such little time!)

Madi attacking Bailey


4 comments:

Cami said...

These kids are sooo cute! It was so good to see you! Let us know every time you come!:)

Sara said...

Oh! I wish we could have been there too!

The Holdaway Family said...

Oh I miss you guys already! When are you coming next?

skcoe said...

I love the four cousins picture--darling girls. Could they be any more beautiful????

What treasures did you go home with?