Thursday, October 25, 2007

More Elsie update


Elsie has been making leaps and bounds lately. She is doing great with physical therapy. She does an army crawl, which she is starting to use her knees more and more, it used to be a body drag, which was funny! She claps. She puts her arms up when you say "up" and puts them down when you tell her to. She can go from a sitting position to her tummy, she stills falls over sometimes, but she has learned to pull herself forward over her feet to get on her tummy, that is pretty funny to. She used to not move her feet when you would hold her up to walk, but she does now. She also loves her walker...let's see...oh, she holds her own sippy cup, which has been a life saver, we used to have to hold it for her, but her little arms can handle it now...I have a lot of videos, but I am not sure if I can get them to work...but I will try!


Sorry, couldn't get the videos to work...maybe I will give it another try later.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Go Elsie go!!! It sounds like she is doing great! I love all of your pictures! It must have been killing you to have your computer down!

Cami said...

Oh that's so awesome! She is doing so good! I am glad I finally got to meet her! She is so cute! I love her smile!

The Holdaway Family said...

YEA ELSIE!!! Maybe she will be all caught up by 18 months!