Thursday, February 22, 2024

Wednesday February 21

One of my favorite things to do is Watercolor Wednesdays with Winnie 💕
She is just so much fun!
I taught my classes this morning. 
Dad worked an overtime shift…
So Madi went running instead of lifting. 
I went grocery shopping and then later on, we all made pizzas together for dinner. 
Port and Elsie had YM/YW.
Elsie didn’t want to go, cause they were playing dodge ball and that’s just not fun for her. 
Our ward is very sports focused and it’s actually quite frustrating 😣
Anyway, I didn’t make her go. 
Port didn’t know if he wanted to go. 
New to the priest quorum, he left his friends behind in the teachers quorum.
He’s been avoiding activities because he doesn’t feel like he fits in. 
He didn’t want to be picked last for Dodge ball (this is why I think church activities should have assigned groups so no kid has to feel like they are last picked!!!!!)
He did decide to go and he actually had a lot of fun. 
He said he was close to last to be picked…but then performed quite well.
Then they played the basketball game where you have to make a basket before the person behind you does.
Well, it came down to just him and the bishop (which is very impressive because we have some major ballers in our ward!!!!)
Bishop ended up taking port.
But port was pretty proud of himself. 
I think he feels like he ‘proved’ himself.
Where really, I think he ‘proved’ himself to himself 😏









 

No comments: