Sunday, November 26, 2023

Sunday November 26

Well, Saturday morning I taught my class at the gym and felt a little tired/weak. 
Then came home and things quickly declined throughout the day 😣
Nauseous, throwing up, body aches.
No fun. 
I actually went to bed at 7:45 last night!
I missed out on the whole day!
Dad put the Christmas lights up for me ❤️
Which makes me SO HAPPY!
Later on in the day, dad took Emmy and Elsie to Madi’s house so Emmy could see her place. 
And they got to play with Winnie 💕
This morning I’m still feeling sick, along with body aches from laying down for so long!!!
Dad took the day off to take care of me.
The cows were butchered this morning. 
We don’t really get a say on when they come….so I’m glad they came when Brent was home!
I hope I feel better today 🤞🏼
I got subs for my classes tomorrow so I can recoup. 
I hope no one else gets sick!!!
Especially Winnie!





 

No comments: