Monday, October 31, 2022

Monday October 31

Well, happy Halloween. 
Definitely looked different this year. 
No trick or treating!
Today I reported a bunch of my plants that were definitely overgrowing their pots!
Then I went to go shopping. 
I went to Lowe’s first.
It was a whole thing 😞
Tried to use the LAR….. they couldn’t figure it out. 
So I said I could just use my card. 
Well…. My card was not in my wallet!!!!
Dad still had it from the BSU game. 
So we try the LAR again….no go. 
That’s okay…I found a check. 
With the check out.
It fed through the machine the first time, but then went so it when they needed it a second time. 
I was DONE!!!!
Not mad at them. 
Really, it was just the culmination of this last month…. This last year. 
I told them not to worry about it, I didn’t need the stuff. 
And I held back tears and left the store and held it together until I reached my car. 
Then I could not stop crying. 
I let myself cry for a bit, settled down enough to drive home. 
Then sat in the quiet and let myself cry and feel all the feelings. 
Again, it has nothing to do with Lowes. 
I guess I was just past due in a good cry. 🤷🏼‍♀️
After school, I helped cass and Lucas with their costumes. 
Port helped me make mummies for dinner. 
Dad is doing his helicopter class this week, but he was able to make it home for dinner and to make some homemade root beer. 
Then we watched Charlie Brown, the great pumpkin movie. 










 

No comments: