Friday, September 30, 2022

Friday September 30

Cutie Winnie has a dr appt today. 
She is so dang cute. 
She has 4 shots, but barely cried. 
And she’s been such an Angel. 
Okay, I’m taking like I’m hanging out with her….
I’m not. 
I wish!!!
Gosh I love that baby!!!
****
I did repot some house plants today.
Worked out, did laundry. 
Yes, I did take a nap. 
I’m e been so dang exhausted lately!!!
But I do get up really early to go to the gym, so maybe that’s why. 
Dad worked a shift today. 
I’ll be glad to have him home tomorrow. 
Tonight we are watching “night at the museum 2”. 
I’ve got cinnamon rolls in the fridge for general conference tomorrow. 
I’m anxious to just sit and listen ❤️
Got a few things on my heart and hoping to feel some peace through words shared tomorrow. 









Her Halloween outfit came in the mail 🍯
 

No comments: