Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Monday August 1 - Wednesday August 3

Not much going on this week, except Logan got promoted to Regional Manager (woo hoo, congrats Logan), so he is coming here this weekend for some training.
Madi and Winnie are gonna come with him!!!
So we get to see them a few days earlier!!!
AND I will go back with them when they leave on Monday, so I can help Madi with some painting around the house before everyone comes for Winnie's birthday party :)
So that is exciting and something to look forward too.
BUT it also means I have a lot to do before they come!
Monday I spent most the day figuring out Elsie's paperwork for the FDS services.
It is such a hassle and I wish someone would just do it for me!!!
Tuesday, Dad got called in for a few hours.
Elsie had swim.
And I got the school supply shopping done.
Today I took Port school clothes shopping because we won't really have time to do that.
Then we did take a break and went swimming at Stacia's because I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and needed a break!
Kara is in labor right now!!!!!
That is very exciting!!!
We have started a new thing, taking a little walk after dinner.
Not everyone always, just whoever wants to join :)
It will be better when it's not a million degrees!


 

No comments: