Sunday, July 17, 2022

Saturday July 16 - Sunday July 17

Oh man!
I hand so much blogging to make up!!!!!
But I gotta start somewhere!
This weekend the Halls came and stayed the night on their way home from California.
It was SO FUN to see them and I can’t believe we’re didn’t take any pictures!!!!
So Stuart
Saturday was spent cleaning up. 
I did work in the garden too. 
When they got here, we all went to dinner at Mo Bettahs. 
Today we went to church before they left.
I would have skipped, but it was a little bit of a crazy run around day for me!!!
So I had to say my goodbyes before I went to church. 
I had a couple meetings after church. 
One for the ward mission and one with the activities committee about the spiritual momentum party we will have at the end of our 5 month focus. 
I think it will be fun. 
 After all that, we just chilled. 
Got to FaceTime with Winnie 🥰
Sweet girl, I miss them so much!!!!!
Only 3 more weeks!!!
(Porter stayed up quite late with the Hall boys and he was exhausted!!!!! Falling asleep in church and finally crashed on the couch!)










 

No comments: