Monday, April 18, 2022

Monday April 18

Madi sent me lots of fun videos of Winnie today. 
She is getting to such a fun age!!!
I CANNOT WAIT to see her on Wednesday!!!!
It was such a beautiful day outside today!
But I didn’t know it until cassi came home from school and said it was warm 😂
It just looked kind of gloomy, and I never went out after I got back from the gym in the early morning (which, by the way, is when I smashed my finger ☹️)
Anyway, so after the kiddos got home, I started working on getting my little milk jug greenhouses out together. 
Eventually we will with in the big greenhouse….. but you know, life!
Dad comes home tomorrow and it feels like it’s been a million years since I have seen him!!!!!
I miss him 🥺
We will work on Madis shelves for pinners conference tomorrow. 
So we get to be together ❤️












 

No comments: