Friday, April 29, 2022

Friday April 29



Oh man I miss this baby!!!!
Madi has a lunch get together with a couple other young moms. 
She said they ask really got along well and I’m excited for her to have some friends!
It makes life so much easier to have friends to share life with 💗
Dad went to work. 
While I was at the gym, cass called and said the garage door wouldn’t open. 
Just our luck. 
So she manually opened it to take elsie to school. 
I got a lot of stuff done that I’ve been putting off.
I sewed the pillow cases for a couple couch pillows. 
I started to trim and clean out the raspberries. 
It’s a big job!!! 
Gonna have to keep working on it tomorrow!
I emptied and cleaned the jars (brown sugar, powdered sugar etc) in the cupboard…. Now I need to refill them. 
Did laundry. 
Always laundry!
My sinuses have been really bad today ☹️
So I did take about an hour and laid on the couch after taking some ibuprofen and nose spray stuff. 
I love spring time….. but my sinuses hate it!!!











No comments: