Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Tuesday March 1

This morning I went to the gym, got elsie and porter off to school and got some chores done. 
Cassi stayed home most the day, but went to the second half of third period and ask of fourth period. 
She’s doing much better, but there is still concern about her shoulder 😞
Then for lunch, I met up with Jenni and had such a nice lunch with her. 
I just love our friendship and all the years we have been through together ❤️
Port went to wrestling tonight and got his finger smashed. 
He says it’s not too bad, but we left it taped for overnight. 
We will see how it is in the morning. 
I went to our ARP meeting tonight. 
It was a very good meeting and I just love the spirit that is there and the amazing people we get to know because of this program!









 

No comments: