Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Wednesday February 23

I miss my sweet Winnie ❤️
Just seeing her face everyday, even when it’s pictures, just makes my heart so happy!
Cassi has been hurting a lot in her joints…so she did not go to her morning workout. 
I sure hope we can figure out a way to calm her joints. 
She’s trying to cut inflammatory foods, I think that’s what’s been so bad the last week….. she hasn’t been as careful with what she eats.
It’s amazing the difference it makes when she eats a Vegan diet. 
It is REALLY hard though!!!!
The last few days porter was hired to do some demo on our friends house. 
He’s a good hard worker and I’m glad he gets a chance to do this. 
This evening the kiddos had YW/YM and cass has been hanging at Lucas’s. 
She should be home soon. 
We are all really tired….but excited that tomorrow is the last school day this week!




 

No comments: