Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday January 23

Happy birthday today to dad!!!!!
Gosh we love him!
I guess it’s lucky we got to hang out with him today. 
It was another very lazy day.
We watched church on TV, then watched movies, played lots of games, made a yummy cake. 
It wasn’t extravagant, but we were together ❤️
He’s my favorite. 
The first thing I ever noticed about him, (besides his eyelashes) was how he had this amazing work ethic and an insatiable determination to learn!!! 
I remember the amazing relationship he had with his family, and the joy he found in all kinds of adventures he took me on! 
The best thing I can say about him now, 
HE IS EXACTLY THE SAME WAY!
His family is still his number 1, and watching him as a Bumpa, that has only solidified it even more!!!!
He still works so hard.
He still strives to learn and become better.
He still loves a good adventure…..
and those eyelashes…..still the same. 
I just love him so much and I’m so grateful for the life he has created for us ❤️
We FaceTimed with Winnie this evening. 
Cutest little sweet girl!!!!
I miss them so much!
They have had 60 degree weather and spending time outside, I’m super jealous!!!!!









 

No comments: