Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Wednesday December 1

Today was kind of a blah day for me….
I did get stuff done, but it was just one of those days. 
Sweet pictures of Winnie kept me smiling though ❤️
This evening for YW/YM the kids learned some dancing. 
They asked a few moms to come because we didn’t have enough girls for the boys. 
Port was assigned to a cute girl visiting.
All the kids were very awkward at first, but most of them loosened up πŸ‘πŸΌ
This cute girl and port had the same sense of rhythm….. like none!
But they were totally cute and he was having a lot of fun.
Then when he became my partner, all of the sudden he wasn’t having as much fun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He faced with her another time, and then with another girl visiting and then at the end, Bishop had him save with his daughter who isn’t in YW yet 😊
It was a great activity and all the kids had a lot of fun, I think. 









 

No comments: