Monday, November 01, 2021

Monday November 1

Okay.
I have been chastised and threatened by Dussy boy because of my lack of blogging.
So here I am, making a better attempt.
The sad thing is, my family and I actually look back at the years of posts and we love it.
So I don't want to mess that up!!!!!
Especially when we have Winnie memories to remember!!!!!
Okay.....so I will update the whole month of October.
But as for today....
I am in the process of redoing Cassi's bedroom for her birthday.
I can't believe that girl will be 18!!!!
Elsie had her schooling......it is going.
I wish it was more like last year.
I feel like we would be making more progress.
But she is still learning.
I gave the missionaries a ride to the store this morning so they could grocery shop.
And I am working on editing pictures too.....
That is pretty much the day.
Dad has been prepping to teach his helicopter training.
Today he did the in class stuff and tomorrow he gets to fly.
He loves when they get to go up there.
Hopefully it will be good weather for him.
Tomorrow I got get another MRI.
I am still having the same issues, not letting up at all, and went to another neuro (second opinion) and she ordered for imaging to check on one spot and to also see if there are any changes since my last one in April-ish.
So we will see.


Such a pretty pretty baby 💗


 

No comments: