Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Wednesday September 22

Had a pretty good school day with Elsie today.
There was some whining....but no meltdowns.
Yay!
Cass drove to Bend today to spend a few days with Winnie, Madi and Logan 💗
I think it will be a good thing for Cass.
She needs some downtime!
*while still doing school online!!!!
Sweet Winnie time is healing to the soul 🌞
Elsie and I made banana bread today.
Port and Dad worked hard on homework and studying for tests.
Oh, and I got laundry done today :)
I am thankful Cass got to Oregon safe and sound!
She forgot to fill up half way and she almost ran out of gas!!!!!!!!
She just barely made it to the gas station on fumes!!!!
Silly Cass!
Dad is working on making a better looking space for our garbage can by the fridge, so he has been working on that today.
It will be nice to have that area cleaned up!

I am thankful Dad is good at math (and everything else he does!) and he is willing to help Porter out because he is already past the math I can help him with!
I am thankful we got a good amount of school done with Elsie today.
The last few days, we have written our days plan at the end of school for the next day.
Then I have her sign it....so I know she knows what we are doing and agrees :)
So far so good.
But I don't want to jinx it for tomorrow!!!!!!!









 

No comments: