Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sunday September 19

 It was a nice Sunday today.

Dad had to go to work.....which is always a bummer.

I like having him with me.

I think I was kind of grumpy....but that might because of Dad being gone :)

But Madi sent sweet picture of Winnie and they remind me so much of baby Madi!

The hair is different, but those facial expressions.....they are twins!!!!

I love it!

One more week (tomorrow) and I get to hold that sweet little one!!!!!

I wish I could hold her every day!

I am thankful today for the years I have been a pretty constant blogger :)

Port spent quite a bit of time reminiscing tonight, and it made me happy.

It takes time and effort, but it is worth it for the memories to be documented!

I am grateful we were able to go to church today.

Things are still a little scary with everything going on with the pandemic, but we do our best to stay distanced and wear our masks.

I am ready to go to bed and I am thankful that I have a comfy bed waiting for me :)







No comments: