Saturday, September 25, 2021

Friday September 24 - Saturday September 25

 My pictures aren’t loading!!!

I’ll add them tomorrow. 

Yesterday got away from me….

But we did one of Elsie’s health projects all day….. she created a healthy days meal plan and we made it for all her meals and took pictures. 

Drew and Heather stopped by for a visit, so that was fun to see them for a bit. 

Dad started cleaning up the bricks and I’m excited to get that project done 👍🏼

We had a date night ❤️

We went and saw Dear Evan Hansen…. Which is one of the broadest shows I saw with rent!

So good…. But so many emotions you feel through the whole thing!

Today I had a make up class for my art class I had to cancel when Winnie was born. 

We painted Venice gondolas. 

They turned out pretty good. 

Fun. 

Then cass went to homecoming. 

She looked pretty darn gorgeous!!!

Note I’m just waiting for her to get home…..

Just a day and a half and I get to hold my Winnie ❤️

No comments: