Wednesday, June 09, 2021

Monday June 7 - Tuesday June 8

I wish I could get better at this blogging thing again!!!
I guess some days there just isn't much to say.
But I still have loved being able to keep a journal of some kind...so I will keep it up.
I need to stop doing it from my phone....but it's just so handy.
I have noticed several spelling issues too!
Man oh man!
Elsie hung out with Carley.
Dad and I went on a date too!!!
Maybe we need to do daytime dates more often because there was no one at dinner or the movies!!!
We went and say 'the quiet place 2'.
It was very good!
Then Tuesday, dad and Port worked outside all day.
Things didn't go well.
One of those days where everything keeps breaking.
Dad and I had our ARP meeting.
We had to leave early because dad had another meeting.
In our meeting we talked about step 10, which is daily accountability.
This is something we should all do!!!
A question we should all ask ourselves is "Am I true?"
But we have to be completely honest with our answers.
It's basically about being honest and humble.
It's hard to look at ourselves and be completely honest.
We need to examine our thoughts, words and deeds every single day. 
And when we have wronged someone, we need to set that right immediately.
Saying sorry it's SO HARD sometimes!
That's where humbling ourselves comes into play.
We are currently having a lot of troubles with Porter, and his hard headedness.....
We have been having lots of discussions about softening our hearts and apologizing.
It is a very hard thing for him to do right now.
Apologies can go A LONG WAY!!!!
Anyway...if that stuff even make sense 😂😂
When we got back home, dad changed into his suit and left for his other meeting.
Then Port and I got in the hot tub.
It was a beautiful night!!!
Oh, and Port camped out in the backyard by himself last night.
We were pretty surprised that he decided to do that himself!


 

No comments: